Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back To School!


Well, tomorrow (January 12th) begins what will be my final semester at good ole' John Tyler Community College. I started back in 2006, and cannot express how excited I am to be so close to graduation. Although, I will honestly miss the professors, and the awesome people that I have worked with while there. I have learned much more than facts and figures while at John Tyler. I've learned that I can really do ANYTHING I put my mind to, if I want it bad enough. While being in Phi Theta Kappa (Chapter President!), I've learned valuable leadership skills, and will carry them with me. So, as I get my backpack together tonight, and fill it with my textbooks and pens, I will look back to when I took my very first class, and look onto my impending future as a.......COLLEGE GRADUATE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment